bat 뜻 EN[bæt] US
- 박쥐는 박쥐목 또는 익수목(翼手目, Chiroptera) 포유류의 총칭이다. 포유류 가운데 유일하게 날 수 있는 종류이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLbats
- Any of the small, nocturnal, flying mammals of the order Chiroptera, which navigate by means of echolocation.
- (offensive) An old woman.
- OBS SLA A prostitute who prowls in the evening like a bat.
- A club made of wood or aluminium used for striking the ball in sports such as baseball, softball and cricket.
- A turn at hitting the ball with a bat in a game.
- (two-up) The piece of wood on which the spinner places the coins and then uses for throwing them.
- (mining) Shale or bituminous shale.
- A sheet of cotton used for filling quilts or comfortables; batting.
- A part of a brick with one whole end.
- A stroke; a sharp blow.
- (Britain, Scotland, dialect) A stroke of work.
- INF Rate of motion; speed.
- (US, slang, dated) A spree; a jollification.
- (Britain, Scotland, dialect) Manner; rate; condition; state of health.
- OBS packsaddle.
- Dated form of baht. (Thai currency).
- 동사 (Verb)SGbatsPRbattingPT, PPbatted
- VT to hit with a bat.
- VI to take a turn at hitting a ball with a bat in sports like cricket, baseball and softball, as opposed to fielding.
- VI to strike or swipe as though with a bat.
- The cat batted at the toy.
- VT to flutter: bat one's eyelashes.
- (Britain, dialect) OBS To bate or flutter, as a hawk.
- (US, Britain, dialect) To wink.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- When cellular phones first came out they were something of a novelty. These days, nobody bats an eyelash.
- I think we've batted this idea around enough to take a decision.
- The ball can still be batted away with one or both hands. It can be batted from a player's hands or batted away during a shot.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- He was a shortstop then, and he hit with a crosshanded grip — nobody had taught him the proper way to hold a bat.
- Over and over again you'll dump a horde of weenies, and if you're[sic] opponent's[sic] too slow, he'll die right off the bat.
Meaning of bat for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "bat" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 알 수 없거나 불확실한 복수형와 명사
및 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- 알 수 없거나 불확실한 복수형와 명사
- 셀 수 있는 명사
어려움: 수평 3
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en battle
- en bath
- fr bath
- en battles
- en battery