bear 뜻 EN[bɛə(ɹ)] US
- 곰은 식육목 포유동물이다. 꼬리가 짧고 후각과 청각이 발달했으며, 발가락이 다섯 개이다.
곰은 식육목에 속해 있지만, 북극곰을 제외하고 대부분은 식물성 물질을 먹는 초식 위주 잡식성이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLbears
- A large omnivorous mammal, related to the dog and raccoon, having shaggy hair, a very small tail, and flat feet; a member of family Ursidae, particularly of subfamily Ursinae.
- (figuratively) A rough, unmannerly, uncouth person.
- (finance) An investor who sells commodities, securities, or futures in anticipation of a fall in prices.
- SLA (US) A state policeman (short for smokey bear).
- SLA A large, hairy man, especially one who is homosexual.
- (engineering) A portable punching machine.
- (nautical) A block covered with coarse matting, used to scour the deck.
- 동사 (Verb)SGbearsPRbearingPT, PPbearedPTborePTbarePPbornePPborn
- (finance) VT To endeavour to depress the price of, or prices in.
- to bear a railroad stock
- to bear the market
- VT To support or sustain; to hold up.
- This stone bears most of the weight.
- VT To carry something.
- VT To be equipped with (something).
- the right to bear arms
- VT To wear or display.
- The shield bore a red cross.
- VT (with witness) To declare as testimony.
- The jury could see he was bearing false witness.
- VT To put up with something.
- I would never move to Texas—I can't bear heat.
- Please bear with me as I try to find the book you need.
- VT To give birth to someone or something (may take the father of the direct object as an indirect object).
- In Troy she becomes Paris’ wife, bearing him several children, all of whom die in infancy.
- VT VI To produce or yield something, such as fruit or crops.
- VI To be, or head, in a specific direction or azimuth (from somewhere).
- The harbour bears north by northeast.
- By my readings, we're bearing due south, so we should turn about ten degrees east.
- Great Falls bears north of Bozeman.
- VI To suffer, as in carrying a burden.
- VI To endure with patience; to be patient.
- To press; with on, upon, or against.
- To take effect; to have influence or force.
- to bring matters to bear
- To relate or refer; with on or upon.
- How does this bear on the question?
- To have a certain meaning, intent, or effect.
- VT OBS To conduct; to bring (a person).
- To possess and use (power, etc.); to exercise.
- To possess mentally; to carry or hold in the mind; to entertain; to harbour.
- OBS To gain or win.
- To sustain, or be answerable for (blame, expense, responsibility, etc.).
- To carry on, or maintain; to have.
- To admit or be capable of; to suffer or sustain without violence, injury, or change.
- To manage, wield, or direct; to behave or conduct (oneself).
- To afford; to be (something) to; to supply with.
- 형용사 (Adjective)
- (finance, investments) Characterized by declining prices in securities markets or by belief that the prices will fall.
- The great bear market starting in 1929 scared a whole generation of investors.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- You were born in the '70s? Were you named after Lisa on As the World Turns?
- I presently wished, would that I had been in their clothes! would that I had been born Peter! would that I had been born John!
- Some years later, this “obscure quack” attained permanent nonobscurity when the procedure bearing his name became world famous, saving many lives.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Bear in mind that I'm not as young as I was, so I can't walk as fast as you.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- His loudly verbalized beliefs marked him as an ignorant bore.
- But the seeds of the whitebark pine, the pine nuts, feed Clark’s nutcracker birds; red squirrels, which store the nuts underground; and grizzly bears.
- The Native American had a kinship with nature, even referring to Mother Earth and Brother Bear.
Meaning of bear for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "bear" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 두 개체와 동사
및 굴절 형으로 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en bearing
- en bears
- en beard
- en bearded
- en bearable