bearing 뜻 EN[ˈbɛə̯ɹɪŋ] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLbearingsSUF-bearing
- A mechanical device that supports another part and/or reduces friction.
- (navigation, nautical) The horizontal angle between the direction of an object and another object, or between it and that of true north; a heading or direction.
- Relevance; a relationship or connection.
- That has no bearing on this issue.
- One's posture, demeanor, or manner.
- She walks with a confident, self-assured bearing.
- (in the plural) Direction or relative position.
- (architecture) That part of any member of a building which rests upon its supports.
- A lintel or beam may have four inches of bearing upon the wall.
- (architecture) The portion of a support on which anything rests.
- (architecture, proscribed) The unsupported span.
- The beam has twenty feet of bearing between its supports.
- (heraldry) Any single emblem or charge in an escutcheon or coat of arms.
- 동사 (Verb)
- present participle of bear.
- 형용사 (Adjective)
- That which bears (whatever this combining form combines with).
- Of a beam, column, or other device, carrying weight or load.
- That's a bearing wall.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Here, we examine the stability of a non-cleavable Amino-PEG6-based linker bearing the monomethyl auristatin D (MMAD) payload site-specifically conjugated at multiple positions on an antibody.
- D-F, MNHN.F.EBA 518b, right hemimandible bearing P 3 -P 4 and M 2 -M 3 ; D, labial view; E, lingual view; F, occlusal view.
- This bearing requires a sleeve so the shaft will fit snugly.
Meaning of bearing for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "bearing" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en bearings
- en bearing on
- en bearing up
- en bearingless
- en bearinglike