bears 뜻 EN US
- 명사 (Noun)BFbear
- plural of bear.
- 동사 (Verb)BFbearPRbearingPT, PPbearedPTborePTbarePPbornePPborn
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of bear.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Thinking fast, we played possum hoping the bear wouldn't bother us.
- Huth headed wide inside two minutes, Andy Wilkinson blasted over from Shotton's cut-back and Jones was squeezed out when bearing down on goal.
- Kitty White was born in the suburbs of London in 1974 after creator Yuko Shimizu, who worked for Sanrio, decided to capitalise on the vogueishness of foreign lands in Japan at the time.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Bear in mind that I'm not as young as I was, so I can't walk as fast as you.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The Native American had a kinship with nature, even referring to Mother Earth and Brother Bear.
- But the seeds of the whitebark pine, the pine nuts, feed Clark’s nutcracker birds; red squirrels, which store the nuts underground; and grizzly bears.
- His loudly verbalized beliefs marked him as an ignorant bore.
Meaning of bears for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "bears" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en bearship
- en bearshit
- en bearsite
- en bearskin
- en bears on