become EN[bɪˈkʌm] US
- 동사 (Verb)SGbecomesPRbecomingPTbecamePTbecomedPREbe-SUF-ome
- VI OBS To arrive, come (to a place).
- (copulative) To come about; happen; come into being; arise.
- What became of him after he was let go?
- (copulative) begin to be; turn into.
- She became a doctor when she was 25.
- The weather will become cold after the sun goes down.
- VT To be proper for; to befit.
- VT Of an adornment, piece of clothing etc.: to look attractive on (someone).
- That dress really becomes you.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- But then it became famous – really, really famous – as smoothified liquid.
- But the risk is that being put on a quango hitlist becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, as organisations targeted for the chop find their best staff leave and become hard to replace.
- In this way, every Citibanker becomes a brand manager and an ambassador of the Citibank brand. ... Indeed, the Citibank brand will "never sleep"
Meaning of become for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "become" 는 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접두사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
, 성교의 동사
및 굴절 형으로 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- 동사 형태
- 불규칙 동사의 형태
- 중복 wikisyntax를 사용하여 동사 형태
- 성교의 동사
- 굴절 형으로 동사
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en becomes
- en becomer
- en becomed
- en becomers
- en becomest