behaving 뜻 EN
- 명사 (Noun)PLbehavingsSUF-ing
- (philosophy) behaviour.
- 동사 (Verb)
- present participle of behave.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- laptop has been behaving erratically ever since you borrowed it.
- Unlike the Cowardly Lion, his American counterpart from thirty years earlier, he not only suffers from faint-heartedness, but from behaving accordingly.
- You're behaving like a young fagling who has discovered gay sex, and therefore thinks he has nothing more to discover about his gayness.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- As Jasmine told me emphatically, "facts" are knowledge -- of correct practices and their meanings -- and provide the antidote to the comess of mixed ways of knowing and of behaving.
Meaning of behaving for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "behaving" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en behavings