being EN[ˈbiːɪŋ] US
존재, 되 고 존유
- 존유 (存有, 라틴어: Esse)는 기독교의 스콜라 철학에서의 신학 용어로, 신으로부터 사물에 부여되는 '존재성'을 의미한다.
토마스 아퀴나스의 사상의 핵심 개념으로 여겨진다.
헤겔이나 하이데거의 철학 용어로서의 '자인 Sein('존재한다'라는 동사의 부정형)'은 존유의 개념을 참조하고 있다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLbeingsSUF-ing
- A living creature.
- The state or fact of existence, consciousness, or life, or something in such a state.
- (philosophy) That which has actuality (materially or in concept).
- (philosophy) One's basic nature, or the qualities thereof; essence or personality.
- OBS An abode; a cottage.
- 동사 (Verb)
- present participle of be.
- 접속사 (Conjunction)
- OBS Given that; since.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- It's all well and good being kind to girls and respecting them, but at the end of the day all I want to do is get my leg over.
- Jonah was being sarcastic, yet you got on a major high horse with your teal deer, oh-so-serious reply to him.
- They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented;
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Being one of the most southerly parts of the UK, the Isle of Wight has a milder subclimate than most other areas.
- Being of an uneven temperent he was free with his disfavours.
- Being a dentist isn't so glamorous, but it pays the bills.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Sociologists would like to study how this phenomenon came into being.
- Reaching the level of akarma, the level of acting in spiritual consciousness, is the challenge for every human being.
- People believed that the werewolves, or werehyenas, which they called buda, were too strong in those places to permit safe habitation by human beings.
Meaning of being for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "being" 는 접속사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en beings
- en beinge
- en beingly
- en beingness
- en beinghood