being 뜻 EN[ˈbiːɪŋ] US
존재, 되 고 존유
- 존유 (存有, 라틴어: Esse)는 기독교의 스콜라 철학에서의 신학 용어로, 신으로부터 사물에 부여되는 '존재성'을 의미한다.
토마스 아퀴나스의 사상의 핵심 개념으로 여겨진다.
헤겔이나 하이데거의 철학 용어로서의 '자인 Sein('존재한다'라는 동사의 부정형)'은 존유의 개념을 참조하고 있다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLbeingsSUF-ing
- A living creature.
- The state or fact of existence, consciousness, or life, or something in such a state.
- (philosophy) That which has actuality (materially or in concept).
- (philosophy) One's basic nature, or the qualities thereof; essence or personality.
- OBS An abode; a cottage.
- 동사 (Verb)
- present participle of be.
- 접속사 (Conjunction)
- OBS Given that; since.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- William was translated by the blow to the head he received, being unable to speak for the next few minutes.
- Thousands of workers are being axed at car plants across the UK as plummetting sales force production cutbacks.
- There are some brilliant new approaches being created at grass roots level, but it is taking a long time for them to filter up to the larger institutions.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Being a dentist isn't so glamorous, but it pays the bills.
- Being so lighthanded the vessel could not be properly managed and could carry but little sail, consequently her progress was but slow.
- Being of an uneven temperent he was free with his disfavours.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Sociologists would like to study how this phenomenon came into being.
- People believed that the werewolves, or werehyenas, which they called buda, were too strong in those places to permit safe habitation by human beings.
- Can we conceive a body of men, engifted with a mightier privilege than that of being salvation to hundreds of thousands of crushed and trampled human beings?
Meaning of being for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "being" 는 접속사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en beings
- en beinge
- en beingly
- en beinghood
- en beingless