belief EN[bɪˈliːf] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLbeliefsPREbel-
- Mental acceptance of a claim as likely true.
- Her belief is that this is/is not the case.
- Faith or trust in the reality of something; often based upon one's own reasoning, trust in a claim, desire of actuality, and/or evidence considered.
- My belief is that there is a bear in the woods. Bill said he saw one.
- Based on this data, it is our belief that X does not occur.
- NC Something believed.
- The ancient people have a belief in many deities.
- NU The quality or state of believing.
- My belief that it will rain tomorrow is strong.
- NU Religious faith.
- She often said it was her belief that carried her through the hard times.
- (in the plural) One's religious or moral convictions.
- I can't do that. It's against my beliefs.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The athiest is destined to Hell fire in the Hereafter. This is because the athiest refuses the most basic belief which is the existance[sic] and oneness of Allaah.
- The athiest[sic] is destined to Hell fire in the Hereafter. This is because the athiest refuses the most basic belief which is the existance and oneness of Allaah.
- There is a widespread belief that Brenda plays no part in politics. This is not entirely true. For instance, she has very strong feelings on Rhodesia.
Meaning of belief for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "belief" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en beliefs
- en beliefe
- en beliefes
- en beliefful
- en beliefless