belief 뜻 EN[bɪˈliːf] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLbeliefsPREbel-
- Mental acceptance of a claim as likely true.
- Her belief is that this is/is not the case.
- Faith or trust in the reality of something; often based upon one's own reasoning, trust in a claim, desire of actuality, and/or evidence considered.
- My belief is that there is a bear in the woods. Bill said he saw one.
- Based on this data, it is our belief that X does not occur.
- NC Something believed.
- The ancient people have a belief in many deities.
- NU The quality or state of believing.
- My belief that it will rain tomorrow is strong.
- NU Religious faith.
- She often said it was her belief that carried her through the hard times.
- (in the plural) One's religious or moral convictions.
- I can't do that. It's against my beliefs.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The athiest is destined to Hell fire in the Hereafter. This is because the athiest refuses the most basic belief which is the existance[sic] and oneness of Allaah.
- I and many others around the world are of the strong belief that the universe was created by a Flying Spaghetti Monster.
- It was his belief in his father's indifference or dislike that hardened and imbruted him; it is only when he hears how that father loved him that I now melt his pride and curb his passions.
Meaning of belief for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "belief" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en beliefe
- en beliefs
- en beliefes
- en beliefful
- en beliefless