bent 뜻 EN[bɛnt] US
굽은, 구부러진 벤트
- 벤트(Bent)는 다음과 같은 뜻이 있다.
벤트 (TV 시리즈)
- 명사 (Noun)PLbentsSUF-ent
- An inclination or talent.
- He had a natural bent for painting.
- A predisposition to act or react in a particular way.
- His mind was of a technical bent.
- The state of being curved, crooked, or inclined from a straight line; flexure; curvity.
- the bent of a bow
- A declivity or slope, as of a hill.
- Particular direction or tendency; flexion; course.
- (carpentry) A transverse frame of a framed structure.
- Tension; force of acting; energy; impetus.
- Any of various stiff or reedy grasses.
- A grassy area, grassland.
- 동사 (Verb)
- simple past tense and past participle of bend.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMbenterCOMmore bentSUPbentestSUPmost bent
- (Of something that is usually straight) folded, dented.
- (derogatory, colloquial, chiefly Britain) Homosexual.
- Determined or insistent.
- He was bent on going to Texas, but not even he could say why.
- They were bent on mischief.
- Of a person, leading a life of crime.
- SLA (soccer) inaccurate at shooting.
- That shot was so bent it left the pitch.
- COL (chiefly US) Suffering from the bends.
- SLA High from using both marijuana and alcohol.
- Man, I am so bent right now!
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- But there was nothing he could do about Villa's second when Agbonlahor crossed from the left and Bent finished with a precision volley.
- They stopped inviting him to the gatherings, and he really got bent out of shape about it.
- The impact was so strong, it bent the bar into a v.
Meaning of bent for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "bent" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- 동사 형태
- 불규칙 동사의 형태
- 불규칙한 과거 분사
- 불규칙한 단순한 과거의 양식
- 동사 단순한 과거의 양식
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en benty
- en bents
- en bentō
- en bento
- en bentos