- 형용사 (Adjective)BFbentCOMmore bentSUPbentestSUPmost bentSUF-ter
- comparative form of bent: more bent.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- But there was nothing he could do about Villa's second when Agbonlahor crossed from the left and Bent finished with a precision volley.
- The impact was so strong, it bent the bar into a v.
- Darren Bent slotted in a Stewart Downing cross to give Villa hope but that was ended when defender Nemanja Vidic thumped in United's third.
Meaning of benter for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "benter" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 형용사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en enter
- fr enter
- en Enter
- en center
- en renter