between 뜻 EN[bɪˈtwiːn] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLbetweensPREbe-SUF-éen
- A kind of needle, shorter than a sharp, with a small rounded eye, used for making fine stitches on heavy fabrics.
- 전치사 (Preposition)
- In the position or interval that separates (two things), or intermediate in quantity or degree. (See the Usage notes below.).
- John stood between Amy and Mary. Let's meet between two and three.
- I want to buy one that costs somewhere between forty and fifty dollars.
- Done together or reciprocally.
- conversation between friends
- Shared in confidence.
- Between you and me, I think the boss is crazy. Let's keep this between ourselves.
- In transit from (one to the other, or connecting places).
- He's between jobs right now. The shuttle runs between the town and the airport.
- Combined (by effort or ownership).
- Between us all, we shall succeed. We've only got £5 between us.
- Between the leaky taps and the peeling wallpaper, there isn't much about this house to appeal to a buyer.
- One of (representing a choice).
- You must choose between him and me.
- Some colour-blind people can't distinguish between red and green.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Howsomever, a bullet passes between my arm--just here, and my side, and striked him dead upon the spot.
- A negative correlation was observed between BMI and the dihydrodaidzein (DHD) production in men, and between BMI and the equol production in women.
- When we oscillate between being for God and not for God we become unstable. James 4:8 tells us to purify our hearts when we are doubleminded.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Between lessons, the teachers relaxed in the staffroom.
Meaning of between for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "between" 는 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접두사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 전치사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en betweens
- en betweene
- en betweenane
- en betweenity
- en betweenanes