bias EN[ˈbaɪəs] US
- 편향(偏向, bias)이란 한 쪽으로 치우친 성질이다. 다양한 분야에서 다양한 맥락으로 사용된다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLbiasesPLbiasses
- NC NU inclination towards something; predisposition, partiality, prejudice, preference, predilection.
- NC (textiles) the diagonal line between warp and weft in a woven fabric.
- NC (textiles) A wedge-shaped piece of cloth taken out of a garment (such as the waist of a dress) to diminish its circumference.
- (electronics) a voltage or current applied for example to a transistor electrode.
- (statistics) the difference between the expectation of the sample estimator and the true population value, which reduces the representativeness of the estimator by systematically distorting it.
- (sports) In the game of crown green bowls: a weight added to one side of a bowl so that as it rolls, it will follow a curved rather than a straight path; the oblique line followed by such a bowl; the lopsided shape or structure of such a bowl.
- 동사 (Verb)SGbiasesSGbiassesPRbiasingPRbiassingPT, PPbiasedPT, PPbiassed
- VT To place bias upon; to influence.
- Our prejudices bias our views.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore biasSUPmost bias
- Inclined to one side; swelled on one side.
- Cut slanting or diagonally, as cloth.
- 부사 (Adverb)COMmore biasSUPmost bias
- In a slanting manner; crosswise; obliquely; diagonally.
- to cut cloth bias
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Whereas for the turning bias (contra- and ipsiversive turns) both drugs interacted according to an additive mode (non significant “Radiprodil x Tozadenant” statistical interaction).
- Kilocalories, a heavy right-skewed variable, were log-transformed to help robustize inference, and also, importantly, to avoid a few large observations from biasing results.
- ( bias ) Careful with that hotel, Mike reblots about their flakiness.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- This study [ …] used three general HRQOL instruments and a recently validated disease-specific questionnaire that minimized the risk of monomethod bias.
Meaning of bias for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "bias" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 3
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 7
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en biased
- en biases
- en biassed
- en biasses
- en biasing