binding 뜻 EN[ˈbaɪndiŋ] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLbindingsPREbin-SUF-ing
- An item (usually rope, tape, or string) used to hold two or more things together.
- The spine of a book where the pages are held together.
- (sewing) A finishing on a seam or hem of a garment.
- (programming) The association of a named item with an element of a program.
- (chemistry) The action or result of making two or more molecules stick together.
- 동사 (Verb)
- present participle of bind.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore bindingSUPmost binding
- Assigning something that one will be held to.
- This contract is a legally binding agreement.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The thermostabilizing effect of Ca 2+ binding to avian rNA was investigated by incubating the purified protein with increasing concentrations of Ca 2+ .
- The overall tertiary structures, which were defined by four endonexin domains containing calcium binding sites, were well preserved (Fig C in S1 File , Table C in S2 File ).
- PPG, a natural benzotropolone compound extracted from nutgalls, was found in a high-throughput screening of natural products to identify inhibitors of PBD-dependent binding  .
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Binding a repellent at these receptors is believed to cause increased autophosphorylating activity of the CheA kinase.
- Binding of ligand leads to heterodimerisation and activation of HER2 TK activity.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- We address here the rototranslational entropy loss upon binding.
Meaning of binding for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "binding" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 5
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en bindings
- en bindingly
- en bindingness
- en binding knot
- en binding over