bird 뜻 EN[bɜːd] US
- 새 또는 조류(鳥類)는 크게 발달된 수각류 공룡을 의미한다. 계통적으로는 공룡상목 조강(鳥綱)에 속한다.
- 명사 (Noun)BFthe birdPLbirds
- A member of the class of animals Aves in the phylum Chordata, characterized by being warm-blooded, having feathers and wings usually capable of flight, and laying eggs.
- Ducks and sparrows are birds.
- SLA A man, fellow.
- (Britain, US, slang, used by men) A girl or woman, especially one considered sexually attractive.
- (Britain, Ireland) SLA Girlfriend.
- Mike went out with his bird last night.
- SLA An airplane.
- OBS A chicken; the young of a fowl; a young eaglet; a nestling.
- A prison sentence.
- He’s doing bird.
- The vulgar hand gesture in which the middle finger is extended.
- (Asian slang) A penis.
- Don't Touch My Bird.
- 동사 (Verb)BFthe birdSGbirdsPRbirdingPT, PPbirded
- To observe or identify wild birds in their natural environment.
- To catch or shoot birds.
- (figuratively) To seek for game or plunder; to thieve.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Sunday at 2 p.m., a performance of classical Puerto Rican danza music by the Association for Puerto Rican Culture, featuring the pianist Alberto Bird and the singer Thelma Ithier-Sterling.
- I often listen to the twitter of the birds in the park.
- The bird approached the feeder, grew suspicious, and abvolated.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Therefore, we should be cautious in using only one or a few of these feathered paravians as a proxy for the ancestral morphological, functional, and behavioural conditions of birds.
- both male and female Adonise their tails in this manner, which gives them a remarkable appearance amongst all other birds.
- I accidentally bumped into him, and he flipped me the bird.
Meaning of bird for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "bird" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en birds
- en birdie
- fr birdie
- en birdcage
- en birding