birth EN[bɜːθ] US
- 탄생(誕生) 또는 출생(出生)은 동물의 자녀가 어머니의 몸 밖으로 생리적으로 나오는 것을 말한다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLbirths
- NU The process of childbearing; the beginning of life.
- NC An instance of childbirth.
- Intersex babies account for roughly one per cent of all births.
- NC A beginning or start; a point of origin.
- the birth of an empire
- NU The circumstances of one's background, ancestry, or upbringing.
- He was of noble birth, but fortune had not favored him.
- That which is born.
- Misspelling of berth.
- 동사 (Verb)SGbirthsPRbirthingPT, PPbirthed
- (dated or regional) To bear or give birth to (a child).
- (figuratively) To produce, give rise to.
- 형용사 (Adjective)
- A familial relationship established by childbirth.
- Her birth father left when she was a baby; she was raised by her mother and stepfather.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Males castrated at birth are smaller (Field et al., 1997a ), and females ovariectomized at birth are larger than their intact male and female counterparts (Field et al., 2004 ).
- Einstein gave birth to a famous equation relating energy to mass.
- [T]he pleasure of writing on wax with a stylus is exemplified by the fine, flowing hand of a Roman scribe who made out the birth certificate of Herennia Gemella, born March 128 AD.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- 2006 was the tercentennial of Benajmin Franklin's birth.
- I am beginning to sense a backlash among the masses against freaklitters in general, and against those who play games with nature to achieve multiple births.
Meaning of birth for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "birth" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en birthday
- en births
- en birthplace
- en birthright
- en birthmark