blunt 뜻 EN[blʌnt] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLblunts
- A fencer's practice foil with a soft tip.
- A short needle with a strong point.
- (smoking) A marijuana cigar.
- (Britain, slang, archaic) NU money.
- A playboating move resembling a cartwheel performed on a wave.
- 동사 (Verb)SGbluntsPRbluntingPT, PPblunted
- To dull the edge or point of, by making it thicker; to make blunt.
- (figuratively) To repress or weaken, as any appetite, desire, or power of the mind; to impair the force, keenness, or susceptibility, of; as, to blunt the feelings.
- That settled the Merseysiders for a short while but it did not blunt the home side's spirit.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMblunterSUPbluntest
- Having a thick edge or point, as an instrument; not sharp.
- Dull in understanding; slow of discernment; opposed to acute.
- Abrupt in address; plain; unceremonious; wanting the forms of civility; rough in manners or speech.
- the blunt admission that he had never liked my company
- Hard to impress or penetrate.
- Slow or deficient in feeling: insensitive.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Renal trauma caused by blunt force, entrapment, falls, puncture or accidental trocarisation [ 4 ] may rupture the renal capsule leading to leakage of urine into the perirenal tissues.
- In the pulmonary microvasculature, immunoblockade of MIP-1, ICAM and sVCAM-1 blunts the I/R-induced permeability response, whereas RANTES and MCP-1 antibodies do not afford protection [21 ].
Meaning of blunt for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "blunt" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 3
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en bluntly
- en blunts
- en blunted
- en blunter
- en bluntest