boat EN[bəʊt] US
- 보트(boat, 문화어: 젓기배) 또는 단정(短艇)은 물 위를 움직이면서 떠다닐 수 있도록 설계된 작은 배이다.
보트는 군사적, 국가적 관심사, 또는 상업, 연구 목적으로 사용된다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLboats
- A craft used for transportation of goods, fishing, racing, recreational cruising, or military use on or in the water, propelled by oars or outboard motor or inboard motor or by wind.
- (poker slang) A full house.
- A vehicle, utensil, or dish somewhat resembling a boat in shape.
- a stone boat; a gravy boat
- (chemistry) One of two possible conformations of cyclohexane rings (the other being chair), shaped roughly like a boat.
- (Australia, politics) INF The refugee boats arriving in Australian waters, and by extension, refugees generally.
- 동사 (Verb)SGboatsPRboatingPT, PPboated
- VI To travel by boat.
- VT To transport in a boat.
- to boat goods
- VT To place in a boat.
- to boat oars
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Captive rowlocks keep the oars in the boat while you 're rowing and discourage lighthanded hardware seekers when you go ashore.
- The bow guard was watching the other boat as it floated among several fishing boats waiting for the bridge to open.
- They went all out for his eightieth birthday party and chartered a tour boat on the bay.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Sail away from the wash to avoid rocking the boat.
- Everyone moved in unison, but the sudden change in weight distribution capsized the boat.
- Aragorn uses Ranger-fu to figure out that Sam and Frodo have taken a boat.
Meaning of boat for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "boat" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en boats
- en boatswain
- en boathouse
- en boate
- en boaty