- 명사 (Noun)BFbodieSUF-ies
- plural of body.
- As we age, the major arteries of our bodies frequently become thickened with plaque, a fatty material with an oatmeal-like consistency that builds up along the inner lining of blood vessels.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- If the bodies continued missing until Sunday, all hope would be given over, and the funerals would be preached on that morning.
- The other bodies were those of the choush that had fallen by my side, and the soldier who had been shot on the parapet.
- But anyway, if healthy minds in healthy bodies was a New England requirement then, at least chieftainly Hawaiians, though frequently corpulent, were impressively fit.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- "I'll fotch her up," volunteered Texas, who had a hyena's hankering after dead bodies.