몸, 바디 보디
- 보디는 다음과 같은 뜻이 있다.
보디 (캘리포니아 주) (Bodie)
- 명사 (Noun)PLbodies
- Physical frame.
- I saw them walking from a distance, their bodies strangely angular in the dawn light.
- The body is driven by desires, but the soul is at peace.
- Her body was found at four o'clock, just two hours after the murder.
- Indeed, if it belonged to a poor body, it would be another thing; but so great a lady, to be sure, can never want it [...]
- Main section.
- The boxer took a blow to the body.
- The bumpers and front tyres were ruined, but the body of the car was in remarkable shape.
- Penny was in the scullery, pressing the body of her new dress.
- In many programming languages, the method body is enclosed in braces.
- Coherent group.
- I was escorted from the building by a body of armed security guards.
- The local train operating company is the managing body for this section of track.
- We have now amassed a body of evidence which points to one conclusion.
- Material entity.
- All bodies are held together by internal forces.
- The voice had an extraordinary sadness. Pure from all body, pure from all passion, going out into the world, solitary, unanswered, breaking against rocks—so it sounded.
- The red wine, sadly, lacked body.
- In a gentle breeze, the whole body of air, as far as the breeze extends, moves at the rate of seven or eight miles an hour; in a high wind, at the rate of seventy, eighty, or an hundred miles an hour [...]
- (printing) The shank of a type, or the depth of the shank (by which the size is indicated).
- a nonpareil face on an agate body
- (geometry) a three-dimensional object, such as a cube or cone.
- 동사 (Verb)SGbodiesPRbodyingPT, PPbodied
- To give body or shape to something.
- To construct the bodywork of a car.
- VT To embody.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The results show a fairly gracilized body build both in males and females, and a morphological convergence of the proportions of the two sexes.
- We say of a stubborn body that standeth still in the denying of his fault, This man will not acknowledge his fault, or, He will not be acknown of his fault.
- Whole cell and microaspirated lipid body lipidomic analysis was performed in collaboration with Metabolon Inc. Heatmaps were generated using the RColorBrewer and gplots packages in R [32 , 34 ].
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Body fat content: retroperitoneal fat (retroperi), inguinal fat, periadrenal fat and armpit fat.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The electrifying beat sent pulses of energy through my body.
- There are drugs designed to excite certain nerves in our body.
- The stocky Apache released his burden and sank to his knees, his head bending forward and thrusting into the sand as the pain from the gut-shots began to course through his body.
Meaning of body for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "body" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en bodyguard
- en bodye
- en bodyes
- en bodying
- en bodyism