몸, 바디 보디
- 보디는 다음과 같은 뜻이 있다.
보디 (캘리포니아 주) (Bodie)
- 명사 (Noun)PLbodies
- Physical frame.
- I saw them walking from a distance, their bodies strangely angular in the dawn light.
- The body is driven by desires, but the soul is at peace.
- Her body was found at four o'clock, just two hours after the murder.
- Indeed, if it belonged to a poor body, it would be another thing; but so great a lady, to be sure, can never want it [...]
- Main section.
- The boxer took a blow to the body.
- The bumpers and front tyres were ruined, but the body of the car was in remarkable shape.
- Penny was in the scullery, pressing the body of her new dress.
- In many programming languages, the method body is enclosed in braces.
- Coherent group.
- I was escorted from the building by a body of armed security guards.
- The local train operating company is the managing body for this section of track.
- We have now amassed a body of evidence which points to one conclusion.
- Material entity.
- All bodies are held together by internal forces.
- The voice had an extraordinary sadness. Pure from all body, pure from all passion, going out into the world, solitary, unanswered, breaking against rocks—so it sounded.
- The red wine, sadly, lacked body.
- In a gentle breeze, the whole body of air, as far as the breeze extends, moves at the rate of seven or eight miles an hour; in a high wind, at the rate of seventy, eighty, or an hundred miles an hour [...]
- (printing) The shank of a type, or the depth of the shank (by which the size is indicated).
- a nonpareil face on an agate body
- (geometry) a three-dimensional object, such as a cube or cone.
- 동사 (Verb)SGbodiesPRbodyingPT, PPbodied
- To give body or shape to something.
- To construct the bodywork of a car.
- VT To embody.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- When a body collides with another, then momentum is conserved.
- For example, Chironex fleckeri has a relatively large body and a higher ratio of mastigophores (the longest of the penetrant cnidae) correlating to the large organisms which they prey upon [ 41 ].
- After the melee, the vision of a backlit, Daenerys Targaryen-haired holy messenger bids him to lay down his sword — all before a multilimbed demon flies at him from the body of a fallen soldier.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Body fat content: retroperitoneal fat (retroperi), inguinal fat, periadrenal fat and armpit fat.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Graphene could change the electronics industry, ushering in flexible devices, supercharged quantum computers, electronic clothing and computers that can interface with the cells in your body.
- Be prepared to slip and duck his jab to infight or to counter with a quick punch to the head or body.
- "I'll fotch her up," volunteered Texas, who had a hyena's hankering after dead bodies.
Meaning of body for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "body" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en bodyguard
- en bodye
- en bodyes
- en bodycon
- en bodycam