bordered EN US
- 동사 (Verb)BFborderSGbordersPRborderingSUF-red
- simple past tense and past participle of border.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The palate is characterized by a wide interpterygoid vacuity which is bordered by edentulous bones (Fig 4A ).
- Mexico and Canada border the United States of America.
- The Motor Carrier Act that opened the U.S. side of the U.S.-Mexican border shows that on average 46.4. local trucking and courier service establishments left each port of entry.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I went through a lengthy immigration process before I was allowed across the border.
- All those seedlings knitted into a kaleidoscopic border.
- We have surveyor's stakes at all four corners of this field, to mark exactly its borders.
Meaning of bordered for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "bordered" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en bordered on