bordered 뜻 EN US
- 동사 (Verb)BFborderSGbordersPRborderingSUF-red
- simple past tense and past participle of border.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- A partially ruptured 10 ×8 cm pedunculated mass arising at antimesenteric border of the ileum around 4 feet proximal to ileocaecal region was found ( Fig.
- The palate is characterized by a wide interpterygoid vacuity which is bordered by edentulous bones (Fig 4A ).
- Egypt has slowly tried to resecure the border, refusing to allow the resupply of goods to the border towns of El Arish and Egyptian Rafah and taking steps to narrow the breaches.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- It took three years to relink the tracks on the west and east ends of the border.
- We have surveyor's stakes at all four corners of this field, to mark exactly its borders.
- I went through a lengthy immigration process before I was allowed across the border.
Meaning of bordered for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "bordered" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en bordered on