brand EN[bɹand] US
상표, 브랜드 브랜드
- 브랜드(영어: brand)는 어떤 경제적인 생산자를 구별하는 지각된 이미지와 경험의 집합이며 보다 좁게는 어떤 상품이나 회사를
많은 연구자들은 브랜드가 일단 리더십을 얻게 되면 그것을 수십 년간 유지해왔다고 주장하고 있다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLbrandsSUF-and
- (archaic or poetic) A piece of wood red-hot, or still burning, from the fire.
- (archaic) A sword.
- A mark of ownership made by burning, e.g. on cattle, or to classify the contents of a cask.
- A branding iron.
- A name, symbol, logo, or other item used to distinguish a product or service, or its provider.
- The Amtrak brand revitalization approach represents one of the most ambitious, comprehensive, and systematic experiential marketing approaches I have ever seen.
- A specific product, service, or provider so distinguished.
- Some brands of breakfast cereal contain a lot of sugar.
- Any specific type or variety of something; a distinct style, manner.
- I didn't appreciate his particular brand of flattery.
- New Orleans brand sausage
- The reputation among some population of an organization, of the products sold under a particular brand name, or of a person.
- The company still has to do more to build the brand.
- Any minute fungus producing a burnt appearance in plants.
- 동사 (Verb)SGbrandsPRbrandingPT, PPbranded
- VT To burn the flesh with a hot iron, either as a marker (for criminals, slaves etc.) or to cauterise a wound.
- When they caught him, he was branded and then locked up.
- VT To mark (especially cattle) with a brand as proof of ownership.
- The ranch hands had to brand every new calf by lunchtime.
- VT To make an indelible impression on the memory or senses.
- Her face is branded upon my memory.
- VT To stigmatize, label (someone).
- He was branded a fool by everyone that heard his story.
- VT (marketing) To associate a product or service with a trademark or other name and related images.
- They branded the new detergent "Suds-O", with a nature scene inside a green O on the muted-colored recycled-cardboard box.
- 형용사 (Adjective)
- (advertising) Associated with a particular product, service, or company.
- That computer company has brand recognition.
- Have we settled on our brand name?
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- And I don't give a fuck if calling the pope a motherfucker / means you unthinkingly brand me an unthinking apostate.
- Such incidents create debate about localism, a brand of territorialism that has been practiced at surf breaks around the world for decades.
- THIS has big savings on top brands of whitegoods, televisions, vacuum cleaners and most major appliances.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Since the company was new and had only started advertising two weeks before the research began, it was not surprising to see low unaided awareness of the brand.
Meaning of brand for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "brand" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en brandy
- fr brand
- en brandishing
- en branding
- en brandish