- 빵(포르투갈어: pão 팡[*])은 곡식 가루와 물로 된 반죽을 굽거나 찌거나 튀겨서 만든 음식이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLbreads
- NU A foodstuff made by baking dough made from cereals.
- Philander went into the next room [ …] and came back with a salt mackerel that dripped brine like a rainstorm. Then he put the coffee pot on the stove and rummaged out a loaf of dry bread and some hardtack.
- NC Any variety of bread.
- SLA Money.
- Food; sustenance; support of life, in general.
- (obsolete or Britain dialectal, Scotland) Breadth.
- A piece of embroidery; a braid.
- 동사 (Verb)SGbreadsPRbreadingPT, PPbreaded
- VT to coat with breadcrumbs.
- VT (dialectal) To make broad; spread.
- VT To form in meshes; net.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- he simnel bread and wastel cakes, which were only used at the tables of the highest nobility. — Sir Walter Scott.
- Called khubz, the bread is about the size of pita but much denser.
- When I die, don't bury me deep, / Put a jug of 'lasses at my feet, / And a piece of corn bread in my hand, / Gwine to sop my way to the promised land.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I'm just popping off to the shops to pick up some bread.
Meaning of bread for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "bread" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en breadth
- en breadfruit
- en breads
- en breadwinner
- en breadbasket