- 동사 (Verb)SGbringsPRbringingPT, PPbroughtSUF-ing
- VT To transport toward somebody/somewhere.
- Waiter, please bring me a single malt whiskey.
- VT (figuratively) To supply or contribute.
- The new company director brought a fresh perspective on sales and marketing.
- VT To raise (a lawsuit, charges, etc.) against somebody.
- It has jailed environmental activists and is planning to limit the power of judicial oversight by handing a state-approved body a monopoly over bringing environmental lawsuits.
- To persuade; to induce; to draw; to lead; to guide.
- To produce in exchange; to sell for; to fetch.
- What does coal bring per ton?
- (baseball) To pitch, often referring to a particularly hard thrown fastball.
- The closer Jones can really bring it.
- 감탄사 (Interjection)
- The sound of a telephone ringing.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The silence of our meal was alone broken by the dull clattering of knives and forks, and the tinkling of the bell to summon the brisk waiter to bring wine and draw the cloth.
- Goulash, a local favorite, was brought up-to-date with seared grass-fed rib-eye, stewed cippolini onions and roasted cherry tomatoes.
- If you bring me a glass of sweet, iced tea, I will give you a Yankee dime.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Bring these gypsy vermin to the Palace of Justice.
Meaning of bring for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "bring" 는 감탄사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
및 굴절 형으로 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en bringing
- en brings
- en bringe
- en bringed
- en bringer