- 동사 (Verb)SGbringsPRbringingPT, PPbroughtSUF-ing
- VT To transport toward somebody/somewhere.
- Waiter, please bring me a single malt whiskey.
- VT (figuratively) To supply or contribute.
- The new company director brought a fresh perspective on sales and marketing.
- VT To raise (a lawsuit, charges, etc.) against somebody.
- It has jailed environmental activists and is planning to limit the power of judicial oversight by handing a state-approved body a monopoly over bringing environmental lawsuits.
- To persuade; to induce; to draw; to lead; to guide.
- To produce in exchange; to sell for; to fetch.
- What does coal bring per ton?
- (baseball) To pitch, often referring to a particularly hard thrown fastball.
- The closer Jones can really bring it.
- 감탄사 (Interjection)
- The sound of a telephone ringing.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- We need to webify this legacy application and bring it to the 21st century. It needs a web interface.
- We'll meet by the pier at sundown; don't forget to bring your kazoo.
- Far from closing the door on the leadership of the ’60s generation, Mr. Obama’s presidency seems to have brought it back in full force.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Bring these gypsy vermin to the Palace of Justice.
Meaning of bring for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "bring" 는 감탄사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
및 굴절 형으로 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en bringing
- en brings
- en bringe
- en bringed
- en bringer