- 동사 (Verb)SGbringsPRbringingPT, PPbroughtSUF-ing
- VT To transport toward somebody/somewhere.
- Waiter, please bring me a single malt whiskey.
- VT (figuratively) To supply or contribute.
- The new company director brought a fresh perspective on sales and marketing.
- VT To raise (a lawsuit, charges, etc.) against somebody.
- It has jailed environmental activists and is planning to limit the power of judicial oversight by handing a state-approved body a monopoly over bringing environmental lawsuits.
- To persuade; to induce; to draw; to lead; to guide.
- To produce in exchange; to sell for; to fetch.
- What does coal bring per ton?
- (baseball) To pitch, often referring to a particularly hard thrown fastball.
- The closer Jones can really bring it.
- 감탄사 (Interjection)
- The sound of a telephone ringing.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- When you click on a window it is brought to the top of the z-order so that you can see it.
- Slowly cooking the onions will caramelize them, which brings out the sweetness and gives them a brown color.
- Against all expectations, the accused managed to bring forth convincing evidence of his innocence.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Bring these gypsy vermin to the Palace of Justice.
Meaning of bring for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "bring" 는 감탄사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
및 굴절 형으로 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en bringing
- en brings
- en bringe
- en bringer
- en bringed