broad 뜻 EN[bɹɔːd] US
넓은, 광범위 한
- 명사 (Noun)PLbroads
- (dated) A prostitute, a woman of loose morals.
- (US) A woman or girl.
- Who was that broad I saw you with?
- (Britain) A shallow lake, one of a number of bodies of water in eastern Norfolk and Suffolk.
- A lathe tool for turning down the insides and bottoms of cylinders.
- (Britain, historical) A British gold coin worth 20 shillings, issued by the Commonwealth of England in 1656.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMbroaderSUPbroadest
- Wide in extent or scope.
- three feet broad
- the broad expanse of ocean
- Extended, in the sense of diffused; open; clear; full.
- Having a large measure of any thing or quality; not limited; not restrained.
- Comprehensive; liberal; enlarged.
- Plain; evident.
- a broad hint
- Free; unrestrained; unconfined.
- (dated) Gross; coarse; indelicate.
- a broad compliment; a broad joke; broad humour
- (of an accent) Strongly regional.
- (Gaelic languages) Velarized, i.e. not palatalized.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The poor third-quarter results from Frankfurt had the broadest impact because they spotlighted the vulnerability of the listed German universal banks to the financial crisis spreading from Asia.
- This supports the broad hypothesis that many of the neurodevelopmental disorders are, to a certain extent, aetiologically linked.
- It covers a broad sweep of the events, personalities, and forces that have shaped this vacationland.
Meaning of broad for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "broad" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en broadcast
- en broadside
- en broadest
- en broadsword
- en broaden