- 명사 (Noun)PLbusies
- SLA (Britain, Liverpudlian, derogatory) A police officer.
- 동사 (Verb)SGbusiesPRbusyingPT, PPbusied
- VT To make somebody busy, to keep busy with, to occupy, to make occupied.
- VT To rush somebody.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMbusierSUPbusiest
- Crowded with business or activities; having a great deal going on.
- a busy street
- Engaged in another activity or by someone else.
- The director cannot see you now, he's busy.
- Her telephone has been busy all day.
- She is too busy to have time for riddles.
- Having a lot going on; complicated or intricate.
- Flowers, stripes, and checks in the same fabric make for a busy pattern.
- Officious; meddling.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The busy orator and mother of two couldn't get around to her unfinished speech.
- Well, it was a busy day and I was really cut down to size — in fact, once I was told to take a long walk on a short pier.
- Stop playing computer games, and get busy with your homework.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- His two-seamer has a heavy sink and keeps the infielders busy.
- He passed up my invitation for dinner, saying he was too busy.
- I misexpressed myself when I said I didn't want to see you. I only meant that I was temporarily busy.
Meaning of busy for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "busy" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en busybody
- en busybodies
- en busying
- en busyish
- en busywork