capable 뜻 EN[ˈkeɪpəbl̩] US
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore capableSUPmost capableSUF-able
- Able and efficient; having the ability needed for a specific task; having the disposition to do something; permitting or being susceptible to something.
- She is capable and efficient.
- He does not need help; he is capable of eating on his own.
- As everyone knew, he was capable of violence when roused.
- That fact is not capable of proof.
- OBS Of sufficient capacity or size for holding, containing, receiving or taking in. Construed with of, for or an infinitive.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- ...all the hinges of the animal frame are subverted, every animal function is vitiated; the carcass retains but just life enough to make it capable of suffering.
- The postcranial elements, which are rarely associated with hyainailourine specimens, indicate an animal capable of a plantigrade stance and adapted for terrestrial locomotion.
- She has always been known as a capable wordsmith, but in this latest novel she also shows surprising emotional depth.
Meaning of capable for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "capable" 는 형용사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 5
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr capable
- en capabler
- fr capables
- en capablest
- fr capablement