cards 뜻 EN US
- 명사 (Noun)BFcard
- plural of card.
- card game.
- He's a fan of cards.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- It means that you lead low from a doubleton and the middle card from a tripleton.
- "Oh, Mr. Munro, shure here's a card for yees," handing me a lady's card.
- I have a blue/white highlander deck (every card is unique, including the lands) and I would like some help tuning it.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Lt. Gilbert deserves a full and fair hearing just like everyone else, no matter how the chips fall, no special pleading, and no playing the gender card.
- Kye Sun-Hui won an Olympic gold medal in Judo, despite being a wild card.
- It also features a nice bit of Zeerust in the form of a carefully reproduced Hollerith card.