cause EN[kɔːz] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLcauses
- The source of, or reason for, an event or action; that which produces or effects a result.
- Her wedding will be cause for celebration.
- They identified a burst pipe as the cause of the flooding.
- A goal, aim or principle, especially one which transcends purely selfish ends.
- OBS Sake; interest; advantage.
- OBS Any subject of discussion or debate; a matter; an affair.
- (law) A suit or action in court; any legal process by which a party endeavors to obtain his claim, or what he regards as his right; case; ground of action.
- 동사 (Verb)SGcausesPRcausingPT, PPcaused
- To set off an event or action.
- The lightning caused thunder.
- To actively produce as a result, by means of force or authority.
- His dogged determination caused the fundraising to be successful.
- To assign or show cause; to give a reason; to make excuse.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- One may ascribe these problems to the federal government; however, at this stage it is unclear what caused them.
- Thus, consistent with its known function in regulating RBC phagocytosis, Hu5F9-G4 caused a transient anemia, likely due to erythrophagocytosis, but was otherwise well-tolerated.
- Some programs use drought stress to cause budset and harden the crop in preparation for winter.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Green and colleagues demonstrated that ossification due to meningogenic labyrinthitis extended further into the cochlea than ossification due to other causes.
- Vertebrobasilar dolichoectasia should be considered as a differential in cases of trigeminal nerve hypoplasia and also in cases of obstructive hydrocephalus not explained by other causes.
Meaning of cause for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "cause" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 제어 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr cause
- en causes
- fr causes
- en causey
- en caused