causes 뜻 EN[ˈkɔzɪz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFcause
- plural of cause.
- 동사 (Verb)BFcausePRcausingPT, PPcaused
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of cause.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- In this film, the almost antidramatic construction and the lack of depth in the characters cause the viewer to focus on the imagery.
- Actually, competition may cause a shift in niche partitioning of plant resources (i.e., flower vs. leaf), which consequently affects the extraguild prey consumption.
- The oesophagobronchial fistula, causing pleural effusions, was very small and could be caused by idiopathic oesophageal diverticulum.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Green and colleagues demonstrated that ossification due to meningogenic labyrinthitis extended further into the cochlea than ossification due to other causes.
- Vertebrobasilar dolichoectasia should be considered as a differential in cases of trigeminal nerve hypoplasia and also in cases of obstructive hydrocephalus not explained by other causes.
Meaning of causes for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "causes" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr causes
- en causest
- en causes of death
- en causes of action