causing 뜻 EN
- 동사 (Verb)BFcauseSGcausesPT, PPcausedSUF-ing
- present participle of cause.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Unemployment has been considered a cause of crime.
- The purple discoloration is caused by the accumulation of cercosporin, which causes membrane damage and cell death, subsequently decreasing grain marketability and seedling vigor.
- Despite this risk, little has happened in the six months since Frankfurt cut interest rates causing one to wonder how different Draghi is from his predecessor.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Vertebrobasilar dolichoectasia should be considered as a differential in cases of trigeminal nerve hypoplasia and also in cases of obstructive hydrocephalus not explained by other causes.
- Green and colleagues demonstrated that ossification due to meningogenic labyrinthitis extended further into the cochlea than ossification due to other causes.
Meaning of causing for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "causing" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en pausing
- en using
- fr causiez
- en rousing
- en abusing