centred 뜻 EN[ˈsɛn.təd]
- 동사 (Verb)BFcentreSGcentresPRcentringPRcentreingPREcen-SUF-red
- simple past tense and past participle of centre.
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFcentre
- Britain, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa spelling of centered.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I am happy to note that the National Volunteer & Philanthropy Centre (NVPC) is going to promote informal volunteerism through the Vertical Kampong initiative.
- The dershanes are very popular in Turkey, with 3,800 of the centres catering for 1.2 million students hoping to win a place in top schools and universities.
- The suggestion was to medialise the centre of rotation in order to increase the lever arm of the deltoid.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Centre of scutellum antero-mesally, caudad of scutoscutellar sulcus and at each side of lateral margins usually with greyish or creamy patches (Fig 3A and 3C ).
- Centre Shontayne Hape scored two tries for England before the break, while Georgia number eight Dimitri Basilaia touched down to make it 17-10 at half-time.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Any two diameters of a circle intersect each other at the centre.
- The pristine lawn was punctuated only by the single apple tree in the centre.
- We encourage the use of bicycles in the town centre.
Meaning of centred for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "centred" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en centredness