certain EN[ˈsɜːtn̩] CA US
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore certainSUPmost certainSUF-ain
- Sure, positive, not doubting.
- I was certain of my decision.
- OBS Determined; resolved.
- Not to be doubted or denied; established as a fact.
- Actually existing; sure to happen; inevitable.
- Bankruptcy is the certain outcome of your constant gambling and lending.
- Unfailing; infallible.
- Fixed or stated; regular; determinate.
- Not specifically named; indeterminate; indefinite; one or some; sometimes used independently as a noun, and meaning certain persons; see also "one".
- 관형사 (Determiner)
- Having been determined but unspecified. The quality of some particular subject or object which is known by the speaker to have been specifically singled out among similar entities of its class.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Ten cents' worth of a certain bird seed, planted in any back yard, will grow into a yardful of marijuana. — Muggles, TIME magazine, September 1931.
- This bound almost matches the known upper bound for graphs and, in a certain sense, is the best possible for graphons.
- The journalist decided to leave out certain details from her story.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Certain wagering individuals would profit from the outcome. ( adjectival )
- Certain minerals may exsolve into the atmosphere from an erupting volcano.
- Certain plants, viperine snake venom, resin and various bacteria contain toxalbumins
Meaning of certain for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "certain" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 관형사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr certain
- en certainly
- en certainty
- fr certains
- fr certaine