chance 뜻 EN[tʃɑːns] UK US
- 찬스(chance)는 다음과 같은 뜻이 있다.
기회, 운, 확률
《찬스》는 대한민국의 만화 잡지이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLchancesSUF-ance
- NC An opportunity or possibility.
- Here was my chance. I took the old man aside, and two or three glasses of Old Crow launched him into reminiscence.
- NU Random occurrence; luck.
- Why leave it to chance when a few simple steps will secure the desired outcome?
- NC The probability of something happening.
- There is a 30 percent chance of rain tomorrow.
- NC (archaic) What befalls or happens to a person; their lot or fate.
- 동사 (Verb)SGchancesPRchancingPT, PPchanced
- (archaic) VI To happen by chance, to occur.
- It chanced that I found a solution the very next day.
- (archaic) VT To befall; to happen to.
- To try or risk.
- Shall we carry the umbrella, or chance a rainstorm?
- To discover something by chance.
- He chanced upon a kindly stranger who showed him the way.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore chanceSUPmost chance
- (rare) Happening by chance, casual.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Mame Diouf missed a chance to put the game to bed when he fired straight at Carson.
- The lawyer advised me to drop the case, since there was no chance of winning.
- There is the opportunity for Apple to be level-handed and fair, and there is the chance for them not to be.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- They're either telling you where to shove it, if you're winning, or telling you where they'd like to shove it given half the chance.
- The band opens the shoestring yet adventurous East River Music Project series with S-S-S-Spectres, whose dissonant honkings and lurching beats evoke No Wave heroes like James Chance.
- During his university days he would bed-hop whenever he got the chance.
Meaning of chance for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "chance" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr chance
- en chances
- fr chances
- en chanced
- en chancellor