characterised 뜻 EN
- 동사 (Verb)BFcharacteriseSGcharacterisesPRcharacterising
- simple past tense and past participle of characterise.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- When the group asked why, the bouncer – gatekeeper, arbiter, paveside general – characterised this frustration and reasonable request for information as aggression.
- Thus communist tendencies would be consistent with toughminded radicalism while fascism would be characterised by toughminded conservatism.
Meaning of characterised for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "characterised" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en characterise
- en characterises