chief 뜻 EN[tʃiːf] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLchiefs
- A leader or head of a group of people, organisation, etc.
- (heraldry) The top part of a shield or escutcheon.
- A head officer in a department, organization etc.; a boss.
- All firefighters report to the fire chief.
- An informal address to an equal.
- Hey, chief.
- 형용사 (Adjective)
- Primary; principal.
- Negligence was the chief cause of the disaster.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The Japanese can occupy but cannot hold, and what they can hold they cannot hold long, was the opinion of General Pai Chung-hsi, Chief of the General Staff of the Chinese Army, [ …]
- He's really getting stuck in to his new job as chief executive. He's sacked half the boardroom staff already
- A 76-year-old Japanese man undergoing hemodialysis for chronic renal failure was admitted to our hospital with chief complaint of right hypochondoralgia.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Chief of defence staff Gen. Walter Natynczyk said last week he would fast-track the reenrolment of anyone who's been retired for five years or less, a process that normally takes six months to a year.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- As they approached Knaggs recognized among them Jack Brandy, a Wyandotte chief, and George Blue Jacket, a Shawnee chief.
Meaning of chief for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "chief" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en chiefly
- en chiefs
- en chieftain
- en chiefest
- en chiefe