chief 뜻 EN[tʃiːf] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLchiefs
- A leader or head of a group of people, organisation, etc.
- (heraldry) The top part of a shield or escutcheon.
- A head officer in a department, organization etc.; a boss.
- All firefighters report to the fire chief.
- An informal address to an equal.
- Hey, chief.
- 형용사 (Adjective)
- Primary; principal.
- Negligence was the chief cause of the disaster.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The ideal CIO must be both "a technocrat and a businesscrat at the same time," says Jerre Stead, chief executive officer at Square D Co., an electronics manufacturer in Palatine, Ill.
- A 76-year-old Japanese man undergoing hemodialysis for chronic renal failure was admitted to our hospital with chief complaint of right hypochondoralgia.
- Party chief Low Thia Khiang said that, while they support the name change to honour Encik Yusof, "we cannot square with the change(s) that are being 'tompang' (piggybacked) with the name change."
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Chief of defence staff Gen. Walter Natynczyk said last week he would fast-track the reenrolment of anyone who's been retired for five years or less, a process that normally takes six months to a year.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- As they approached Knaggs recognized among them Jack Brandy, a Wyandotte chief, and George Blue Jacket, a Shawnee chief.
Meaning of chief for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "chief" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en chiefly
- en chiefs
- en chieftain
- en chiefest
- en chiefe