- 어린이는 보통 만 4세부터 12세까지 연령대의 사람을 가리킨다.
대한민국에서는 어린이의 권익 향상을 위해 1957년 어린이 헌장을 선포하고,
- 명사 (Noun)PLchildrenPLchilder
- A human between birth and puberty.
- A person below the age of adulthood; a minor (generally below 18 years of age or below the legal age of responsibility or accountability).
- One's daughter or son; an offspring.
- Her child is in 1st grade.
- My youngest child is forty-three.
- (figuratively) An offspring; one born in, or considered a product of the culture of, a place.
- (figuratively) A member of a tribe, a people or a race of beings; one born into or considered a product of a people.
- (figuratively) A thing or abstraction derived from or caused by something.
- Poverty, disease, and despair are the children of war.
- (computing) A data item, process or object which has a subservient or derivative role relative to another data item, process or object.
- The child node then stores the actual data of the parent node.
- OBS A female infant; a girl.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- When we go to visit, do remember to mind your ps and qs, children — we don't want another incident like last time.
- The other a conservative, sensory child with a tendency to overdeliberation.
- Thumbsucking may be used by children to console themselves.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Children who do not receive enough attention may begin to play up.
- Children naturally gravitate to such a big, friendly man.
- Children may act up in class in an effort to get attention.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Jane had a long spell as chairman, but bowed out after she had a child.
- I pray you, sirs, to take some cheers the while I go for a moment's space to my poor afflicted child.
- Margaret Thatcher is a former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. Denis Thatcher is Thatcher's husband, and Mark Thatcher and Carol Thatcher are Thatcher's children.
Meaning of child for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "child" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 불규칙 복수형 명사와
및 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en children
- en childhood
- en childish
- en childlike
- en childbirth