- 어린이는 보통 만 4세부터 12세까지 연령대의 사람을 가리킨다.
대한민국에서는 어린이의 권익 향상을 위해 1957년 어린이 헌장을 선포하고,
- 명사 (Noun)PLchildrenPLchilder
- A human between birth and puberty.
- A person below the age of adulthood; a minor (generally below 18 years of age or below the legal age of responsibility or accountability).
- One's daughter or son; an offspring.
- Her child is in 1st grade.
- My youngest child is forty-three.
- (figuratively) An offspring; one born in, or considered a product of the culture of, a place.
- (figuratively) A member of a tribe, a people or a race of beings; one born into or considered a product of a people.
- (figuratively) A thing or abstraction derived from or caused by something.
- Poverty, disease, and despair are the children of war.
- (computing) A data item, process or object which has a subservient or derivative role relative to another data item, process or object.
- The child node then stores the actual data of the parent node.
- OBS A female infant; a girl.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Conceived in that journey, I was born in space. A child so birthed in desolations, homeless between yestermorrow and noon's midnight must have a proper name.
- Review of the family history revealed that the proband was the third child born to nonconsanguineous parents, a 32-year-old father and a 27-year-old mother.
- He said Robins had not been in trouble with the law before and had no previous convictions. Jail would have an adverse effect on her and her three children as she was the main carer.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Children naturally gravitate to such a big, friendly man.
- Children may act up in class in an effort to get attention.
- Children who do not receive enough attention may begin to play up.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- "Nick is Nick Papdoukis and he's a Kallikantzaros. In Greek lore, Kallikantzaroi are goblins who snatch children.
- Because of their liberal leanings they will co-educate their children.
- Because of her liberal leanings she co-educates her children.
Meaning of child for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "child" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 불규칙 복수형 명사와
및 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en children
- en childhood
- en childish
- en childlike
- en childbirth