- 도시(都市)는 인간의 정치·경제·사회적인 활동 무대가 되는 장소이며,
도시는 행정·사회적인 의미인 도(都)와 경제적인 의미인 시(市) 두 가지 의미를 가지고 있다.
도시에는 제2차 산업과 제3차 산업에 종사하는 인구가 많다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLcitiesSUF-ity
- A large settlement, bigger than a town.
- São Paulo is one of the largest cities in South America.
- (Australia) The central business district; downtown.
- I'm going into the city today to do some shopping.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Faye had spaced the pots at 8-inch intervals on the windowsill. The cities are evenly spaced.
- Tripoli is controlled by a political faction centered in the midcoastal city of Misurata that also includes Islamist groups and militias.
- ... explicitly clear, in the way that 10 Downing Street has made it clear in the case of city academies, that it is perfectly legitimate to put people in the House of Lords ...
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- City were also the victors on that occasion 56 years ago, winning 5-0, but this visit was portrayed as a measure of their progress against the 19-time champions.
- City will now make the Premier League an even bigger priority, while regrouping and planning again for what they hope will be another tilt at the Champions League next season.
- City will reportedly look to have a fee for Aguero.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- He goes to the park to come away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Follow the urbexers as they navigate the inner and outer surfaces of our forbidden cities.
- For a nervous twenty-four hours, three wanted criminals were at large in the city.
Meaning of city for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "city" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en citybus
- en cityish
- en cityless
- en citylike
- en cityside