- 도시(都市)는 인간의 정치·경제·사회적인 활동 무대가 되는 장소이며,
도시는 행정·사회적인 의미인 도(都)와 경제적인 의미인 시(市) 두 가지 의미를 가지고 있다.
도시에는 제2차 산업과 제3차 산업에 종사하는 인구가 많다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLcitiesSUF-ity
- A large settlement, bigger than a town.
- São Paulo is one of the largest cities in South America.
- (Australia) The central business district; downtown.
- I'm going into the city today to do some shopping.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Placetown and Machinville are sister cities in England and France.
- Lagos and New York City are both the largest cities in their respective countries.
- But few in Córdoba think fernet and Coke, like the city itself, will lose its edge.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- City will now make the Premier League an even bigger priority, while regrouping and planning again for what they hope will be another tilt at the Champions League next season.
- City were also the victors on that occasion 56 years ago, winning 5-0, but this visit was portrayed as a measure of their progress against the 19-time champions.
- City will reportedly look to have a fee for Aguero.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- For a nervous twenty-four hours, three wanted criminals were at large in the city.
- He goes to the park to come away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Follow the urbexers as they navigate the inner and outer surfaces of our forbidden cities.
Meaning of city for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "city" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en cityish
- en citybus
- en cityside
- en cityward
- en cityfied