- 도시(都市)는 인간의 정치·경제·사회적인 활동 무대가 되는 장소이며,
도시는 행정·사회적인 의미인 도(都)와 경제적인 의미인 시(市) 두 가지 의미를 가지고 있다.
도시에는 제2차 산업과 제3차 산업에 종사하는 인구가 많다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLcitiesSUF-ity
- A large settlement, bigger than a town.
- São Paulo is one of the largest cities in South America.
- (Australia) The central business district; downtown.
- I'm going into the city today to do some shopping.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- But as United saw the game out, little did they know that, having looked likely to win their 13th Premier League title, it was City who turned the table to snatch glory from their arch-rivals' grasp.
- Broadacres was the ultimate landscape combining the best of the cities and the country, organicism, decentralization and usonianism.
- The city is a restaurant-goer's nirvana for a wealth of reasons.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- City will reportedly look to have a fee for Aguero.
- City will now make the Premier League an even bigger priority, while regrouping and planning again for what they hope will be another tilt at the Champions League next season.
- City were also the victors on that occasion 56 years ago, winning 5-0, but this visit was portrayed as a measure of their progress against the 19-time champions.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- For a nervous twenty-four hours, three wanted criminals were at large in the city.
- He goes to the park to come away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Follow the urbexers as they navigate the inner and outer surfaces of our forbidden cities.
Meaning of city for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "city" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en citybus
- en cityish
- en citylike
- en cityside
- en cityward