- 도시(都市)는 인간의 정치·경제·사회적인 활동 무대가 되는 장소이며,
도시는 행정·사회적인 의미인 도(都)와 경제적인 의미인 시(市) 두 가지 의미를 가지고 있다.
도시에는 제2차 산업과 제3차 산업에 종사하는 인구가 많다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLcitiesSUF-ity
- A large settlement, bigger than a town.
- São Paulo is one of the largest cities in South America.
- (Australia) The central business district; downtown.
- I'm going into the city today to do some shopping.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- ... explicitly clear, in the way that 10 Downing Street has made it clear in the case of city academies, that it is perfectly legitimate to put people in the House of Lords ...
- And the city shall be accursed - Joshua 6:17 Thro' you, my life will be accurst. - Alfred Tennyson
- Arms and upper-body carriage this spring have few if any of the inelegancies that were almost a City Ballet hallmark.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- City were also the victors on that occasion 56 years ago, winning 5-0, but this visit was portrayed as a measure of their progress against the 19-time champions.
- City felt they were victims of an injustice after 16 minutes when Silva's free-kick floated straight in, but French official Stephane Lannoy adjudged that Joleon Lescott had fouled keeper Jorg Butt.
- City will reportedly look to have a fee for Aguero.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Follow the urbexers as they navigate the inner and outer surfaces of our forbidden cities.
- For a nervous twenty-four hours, three wanted criminals were at large in the city.
- He goes to the park to come away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Meaning of city for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "city" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en cityish
- en citybus
- en cityless
- en citywide
- en citylike