clothe EN[ˈkləʊð] US
몸에 걸치다, 옷
- 동사 (Verb)SGclothesPRclothingPT, PPcladPT, PPclothed
- VT To adorn or cover with clothing; to dress; to supply clothes or clothing.
- to feed and clothe a family; to clothe oneself extravagantly
- (figuratively) To cover or invest, as if with a garment.
- to clothe somebody with authority or power
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Graphene could change the electronics industry, ushering in flexible devices, supercharged quantum computers, electronic clothing and computers that can interface with the cells in your body.
- If you go out and play and get your clothes dirty, I'll have your guts for garters!
- She took off all her clothes and went skinny dipping in the river.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The models lent an unbeachy edginess to the clothes.
- I could never lower myself enough to buy second-hand clothes.
- As soon as she got home, she pulled off her clothes.
Meaning of clothe for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "clothe" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
및 굴절 형으로 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 3
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 5
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en clothes
- en clothed
- en clothesline
- en clothespin
- en clotheth