clothe EN[ˈkləʊð] US
몸에 걸치다, 옷
- 동사 (Verb)SGclothesPRclothingPT, PPcladPT, PPclothed
- VT To adorn or cover with clothing; to dress; to supply clothes or clothing.
- to feed and clothe a family; to clothe oneself extravagantly
- (figuratively) To cover or invest, as if with a garment.
- to clothe somebody with authority or power
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The wornness of the old man's clothes testified to his poverty.
- And now thousands of funny people with brightly coloured outdoor clothing and maps in plastic mapholders follow in their footsteps, ticking them off.
- Could you sort out your wardrobe and put the clothes you no longer use in one pile to give away and another to throw away?
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The models lent an unbeachy edginess to the clothes.
- After banishing his[sic] immediately to the shower on arrival home (grin), I use a full cup of vinegar (plain cheap white stuff) tossed into the wash to destinkify his clothes.
- As soon as she got home, she pulled off her clothes.
Meaning of clothe for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "clothe" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
및 굴절 형으로 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 3
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 5
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en clothes
- en clothed
- en clothesline
- en clothespin
- en clothest