clothed EN[-əʊðd] US
옷을 입은, 옷을
- 동사 (Verb)BFclotheSGclothesPRclothingPT, PPcladSUF-ed
- simple past tense and past participle of clothe.
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFclothe
- Covered with a cloth.
- a white-clothed table
- Wearing clothes or clothing.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- If you go out and play and get your clothes dirty, I'll have your guts for garters!
- This society has been known for centuries for its colorful clothing and tight-knit family structure.
- The store carries designers who traffic in hip, comfortable, well-shaped slouchiness — the kind of clothes you can wear for a six-hour drive, then go straight to the restaurant.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I could never lower myself enough to buy second-hand clothes.
- The models lent an unbeachy edginess to the clothes.
- True, he's a little young for full curmudgeonhood, but he's been working tirelessly at it for years, and he takes a gadfly's delight in pointing out that this or that emperor has no clothes.
Meaning of clothed for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "clothed" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en clothedness