clothing EN[ˈkloʊðɪŋ] US
- 옷은 사람이 몸 위에 입는, 천이나 가죽 등으로 된 물건이다.
사회에 따라 성별, 종교, 관습, 신분, 사회 환경에 따라 입는 옷이 구분되기도 하며, 옷은 문화적 상징의 기능을 갖는다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLclothingsSUF-ing
- Any of a wide variety of articles, usually made of fabrics, animal hair, animal skin, or some combination thereof, used to cover the human body for warmth, to preserve modesty, or for fashion.
- An act or instance of putting clothes on.
- The clothing and unclothing of the idols was of special significance.
- OBS The art of process of making cloth.
- A covering of non-conducting material on the outside of a boiler, or steam chamber, to prevent radiation of heat.
- 동사 (Verb)
- present participle of clothe.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The clothing was soaking in a washbin when police arrived to investigate the soldier's modest dwelling.
- This society has been known for centuries for its colorful clothing and tight-knit family structure.
- And now thousands of funny people with brightly coloured outdoor clothing and maps in plastic mapholders follow in their footsteps, ticking them off.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Wearability is an important consideration in the design of clothing.