옷, 행 주
- 명사 (Noun)BFclothPLclothes
- plural of cloth.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I give my old clothes to charity when I've grown out of them.
- She took off all her clothes and went skinny dipping in the river.
- Washing light laundry with dark may cause your clothes to discolor.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- cloth that takes dye well ; paper that takes ink ; the leather that takes a certain kind of polish
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- As soon as she got home, she pulled off her clothes.
- The silence of our meal was alone broken by the dull clattering of knives and forks, and the tinkling of the bell to summon the brisk waiter to bring wine and draw the cloth.
- The models lent an unbeachy edginess to the clothes.
Meaning of cloths for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "cloths" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en cloth
- en clothe
- en Clotho
- en clothy
- en sloths