옷, 행 주
- 명사 (Noun)BFclothPLclothes
- plural of cloth.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- She tore her ex-boyfriend’s clothes apart in fury.
- I give my old clothes to charity when I've grown out of them.
- If you go out and play and get your clothes dirty, I'll have your guts for garters!
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- cloth that takes dye well ; paper that takes ink ; the leather that takes a certain kind of polish
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Saint Cyprian, Bishop of Carthage, finally wrote a letter in 249 A.D. attempting to "blow the whistle" on the cohabitation of the agapetae with men of the cloth.
- How can you justify spending so much money on clothes?
- The models lent an unbeachy edginess to the clothes.
Meaning of cloths for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "cloths" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en cloth
- en clothe
- en Clotho
- en clothy
- en sloths