흘려 주기도, 흘려
- 동사 (Verb)BFclueSGcluesPRcluingPRclueing
- simple past tense and past participle of clue.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- It looks like somebody finally clued them in that the intercom was broken the whole time.
- The detective painstakingly collected clues to piece together what happened that tragic night.
- Consequently, such a glomerulotubular cross-talk theory via TNFα pathway activation and proinflammatory reaction may be a clue to explain our findings.
Meaning of clued for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "clued" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en clued up