coated 뜻 EN
- 동사 (Verb)BFcoatSGcoatsPRcoatingSUF-ated
- simple past tense and past participle of coat.
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFcoat
- Covered with a thin layer.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Sunday houses were often made of limestone rock coated with whitewash inside and out.
- She wore a coat made of old cloth from Uzbekistan called a suzani, which was faded black with embroidered red circles and yellow and white zigzags.
- You'll get your coat all muddy if you trail it around like that.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Coat the greens only with verjus, the slightly tart juice of unripe grapes.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Don't use the steel wool on this pan; you'll strip off the teflon coating.
Meaning of coated for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "coated" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en coated felt sheet
- en coated felt sheets