complete 뜻 EN[kəmˈpliːt] US
- 동사 (Verb)SGcompletesPRcompletingPT, PPcompletedPREcom-SUF-lete
- VT To finish; to make done; to reach the end.
- He completed the assignment on time.
- VT To make whole or entire.
- The last chapter completes the book nicely.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMcompleterCOMmore completeSUPcompletestSUPmost complete
- With all parts included; with nothing missing; full.
- My life will be complete once I buy this new television.
- She offered me complete control of the project.
- After she found the rook, the chess set was complete.
- Finished; ended; concluded; completed.
- When your homework is complete, you can go and play with Martin.
- Generic intensifier.
- He is a complete bastard!
- It was a complete shock when he turned up on my doorstep.
- Our vacation was a complete disaster.
- (analysis, Of a metric space) in which every Cauchy sequence converges.
- (algebra, Of a lattice) in which every set with a lower bound has a greatest lower bound.
- (mathematics, Of a category) in which all small limits exist.
- (logic, of a proof system of a formal system)   With respect to a given semantics, that any well-formed formula which is (semantically) valid must also be provable.
- (computing theory) With respect to a complexity class, used of a problem that is in that class and such that every other problem in that class can be reduced to it (usually in polynomial time or logarithmic space).
- QMA arises naturally in the study of quantum computation, and it also has a complete problem, Local Hamiltonian, which is a generalization of k-SAT.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- It was concertized folk music, complete with cello, but it had spirit.
- The new type of mechanical thinner allowed thinning of peach blossoms to be completed earlier.
- After completing the largest of the simplification projects—the multicover policy—the task force advised the company on overall policy for about another year.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Complete every item, and make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Complete excision including tenosynovectomy is essential even in "non-specific" rice body tenosynovitis.
- Complete plastomes were analyzed phylogenomically and divergence dates estimated to seek potential selective causes for the PACMAD radiation.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- In writing, there's often a trade-off between being concise and being complete.
Meaning of complete for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "complete" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en completely
- en completed
- en completeness
- en completes
- en completer