considerably 뜻 EN West Coast US
- 부사 (Adverb)COMmore considerablySUPmost considerablyPREcon-SUF-ly
- Significantly; to a degree worth considering.
- The situation has improved considerably.
- The situation is considerably better.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Thereby, we could determine the benefit–harm balance of roflumilast for various scenarios, clarifying considerably its potential indications.
- For a grant this size, you would expect either that the vesting occurs over a considerably longer period or is backloaded.
- The idea was no sooner mooted, than we were reliably informed that we would have to play down considerably the Muslim component, sheltering behind a broader allochthone scout concept.
Meaning of considerably for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "considerably" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 학위 부사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en considerable
- fr considérable
- en consideredly
- fr considérables
- en considerately