constituting 뜻 EN
- 동사 (Verb)BFconstituteSGconstitutesPT, PPconstitutedPREcon-SUF-ing
- present participle of constitute.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Hence it is likely that insolubilisation of B outside the cytoplasm might constitute another mechanism of B toxicity tolerance.
- After centrifugation, the supernatant containing the core oligosaccharidic portion of the LOS was separated from a precipitate constituted by the lipid A.
- A solitary cotton-wood, with an occasional clump of willows, constitute the sylva of this portion of the river.
Meaning of constituting for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "constituting" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 3
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en constitution
- fr constitution
- fr constitutif
- en instituting
- en constitutive