contains EN US
- 동사 (Verb)BFcontainPRcontainingPT, PPcontainedPREcon-
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of contain.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- It, however, differs in its secondary chemistry, containing aotearone but lacking capistratone or lacking xanthones altogether (specimen 5).
- a single testentry named "client1". A description containing an umlaut is also helpful. The database must only contain this single entry (so you might need to do a backup of your phone first)
- Haptor subtrapezoidal, with dorsal and ventral anteromedial lobes containing respective squamodiscs and lateral lobes having hook pairs 2–4, 6, 7.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Some climbed the masts to unrig her, others rushed into the hold to get out the cargo, and numbers hurried to the cabin to carry off the lighter articles which it contained.
Meaning of contains for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "contains" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en contain
- fr contais
- fr contins
- fr contrains
- en mountains