contains 뜻 EN US
- 동사 (Verb)BFcontainPRcontainingPT, PPcontainedPREcon-
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of contain.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- This product contains no PCBs" is a typical commercial distortion if it actually contains 0.498 of the measurement unit, rounded off to "0"
- a single testentry named "client1". A description containing an umlaut is also helpful. The database must only contain this single entry (so you might need to do a backup of your phone first)
- The overall tertiary structures, which were defined by four endonexin domains containing calcium binding sites, were well preserved (Fig C in S1 File , Table C in S2 File ).
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Some climbed the masts to unrig her, others rushed into the hold to get out the cargo, and numbers hurried to the cabin to carry off the lighter articles which it contained.
Meaning of contains for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "contains" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en contain
- fr contais
- fr contins
- fr contrains
- en mountains