contract 뜻 EN[ˈkɒntrækt] US UK UK US UK
- 사법상의 계약(私法上~ 契約)이라 함은 계약 중에서 특히 사법적 효과의 발생을 목적으로 하는 계약이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLcontractsPREcontra-
- An agreement between two or more parties, to perform a specific job or work order, often temporary or of fixed duration and usually governed by a written agreement.
- Marriage is a contract.
- (law) An agreement which the law will enforce in some way. A legally binding contract must contain at least one promise, i.e., a commitment or offer, by an offeror to and accepted by an offeree to do something in the future. A contract is thus executory rather than executed.
- (law) A part of legal studies dealing with laws and jurisdiction related to contracts.
- INF An order, usually given to a hired assassin, to kill someone.
- The mafia boss put a contract out on the man who betrayed him.
- (bridge) The declarer's undertaking to win the number of tricks bid with a stated suit as trump.
- 동사 (Verb)SGcontractsPRcontractingPT, PPcontracted
- VT VI To draw together or nearer; to shorten, narrow, or lessen.
- The snail's body contracted into its shell.
- to contract one's sphere of action
- (grammar) To shorten by omitting a letter or letters or by reducing two or more vowels or syllables to one.
- The word "cannot" is often contracted into "can't".
- VT To enter into a contract with.
- VT To enter into, with mutual obligations; to make a bargain or covenant for.
- VI To make an agreement or contract; to covenant; to agree; to bargain.
- to contract for carrying the mail
- VT To bring on; to incur; to acquire.
- She contracted the habit of smoking in her teens.
- to contract a debt
- VT To gain or acquire (an illness).
- To draw together so as to wrinkle; to knit.
- To betroth; to affiance.
- 형용사 (Adjective)
- OBS Contracted; affianced; betrothed.
- OBS Not abstract; concrete.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- To Ryan, teams have tried so hard to prevent injuries — and protect guaranteed contracts — that they have underconditioned pitchers.
- The stipulations of the contract won't allow you to do that.
- The hospital had several patients contract pneumonia last week.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The salesman suckered him into signing an expensive maintenance contract.
- This means there are technical unknowns, unknown unknowns, and technical uncertainties in the contract.
- They stayed up late hashing out the details of the contract.
Meaning of contract for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "contract" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en contracted
- fr contraction
- en contraction
- en contracting
- en contractor