correct EN[kəˈɹɛkt] US
- 동사 (Verb)SGcorrectsPRcorrectingPT, PPcorrectedPREcor-
- VT To make something that was not valid become right. To remove error.
- (by extension) VT To grade (examination papers).
- VT To inform (someone) of the latter's error.
- It's rude to correct your parents.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore correctSUPmost correct
- Free from error; true; the state of having an affirmed truth.
- With good manners; well behaved; conforming with accepted standards of behaviour.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- For the remaining isolates, sequetyping assigned the correct serotype/-group to 29/33 (88%) control isolates.
- The politically correct "businesspeople" has replaced the old "businessmen".
- I’m trying to correct my sagging floor by sistering the joists.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- There have been a great many theories as to why the zinc is deposited on and alloyed with the metal treated, but I think that the theory of sublineation is possibly the one most correct.
- H. Richard's refusal to ontologize evil is theologically correct.
Meaning of correct for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "correct" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr correct
- en corrected
- en correctly
- en corrections
- fr corrections