course 뜻 EN[kɔːs] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLcourses
- A sequence of events.
- The normal course of events seems to be just one damned thing after another.
- The course of true love never did run smooth.
- I need to take a French course.
- We offer seafood as the first course.
- He appointed [ …] the courses of the priests.
- A path that something or someone moves along.
- His illness ran its course.
- The cross-country course passes the canal.
- The ship changed its course 15 degrees towards south.
- A course was plotted to traverse the ocean.
- (nautical) The lowest square sail in a fully rigged mast, often named according to the mast.
- Main course and mainsail are the same thing in a sailing ship.
- (in the plural, courses, obsolete, euphemistic) Menses.
- A row or file of objects.
- On a building that size, two crews could only lay two courses in a day.
- (music) A string on a lute.
- (music) A pair of strings played together in some musical instruments, like the vihuela.
- 동사 (Verb)SGcoursesPRcoursingPT, PPcoursed
- To run or flow (especially of liquids and more particularly blood).
- The oil coursed through the engine.
- Blood pumped around the human body courses throughout all its veins and arteries.
- To run through or over.
- To pursue by tracking or estimating the course taken by one's prey; to follow or chase after.
- To cause to chase after or pursue game.
- to course greyhounds after deer
- 부사 (Adverb)
- COL Alternative form of of course.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- This course only scratches the surface of the subject.
- She depicts the mixture of terror and sang-froid as people stay riveted to the TV, watching superplague mark its serpentine course across the map even as they go about their own business.
- We toasted the happy couple many times over the course of the evening.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- At the king's coronation feast, several subtleties were served between main courses.
- I was finding college too hard, so I dropped science and switched to an easier course.
- But maybe the uneventfulness was merely par for the course.
Meaning of course for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "course" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr course
- en courses
- fr courses
- en courser
- fr courser