course EN[kɔːs] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLcourses
- A sequence of events.
- The normal course of events seems to be just one damned thing after another.
- The course of true love never did run smooth.
- I need to take a French course.
- We offer seafood as the first course.
- He appointed [ …] the courses of the priests.
- A path that something or someone moves along.
- His illness ran its course.
- The cross-country course passes the canal.
- The ship changed its course 15 degrees towards south.
- A course was plotted to traverse the ocean.
- (nautical) The lowest square sail in a fully rigged mast, often named according to the mast.
- Main course and mainsail are the same thing in a sailing ship.
- (in the plural, courses, obsolete, euphemistic) Menses.
- A row or file of objects.
- On a building that size, two crews could only lay two courses in a day.
- (music) A string on a lute.
- (music) A pair of strings played together in some musical instruments, like the vihuela.
- 동사 (Verb)SGcoursesPRcoursingPT, PPcoursed
- To run or flow (especially of liquids and more particularly blood).
- The oil coursed through the engine.
- Blood pumped around the human body courses throughout all its veins and arteries.
- To run through or over.
- To pursue by tracking or estimating the course taken by one's prey; to follow or chase after.
- To cause to chase after or pursue game.
- to course greyhounds after deer
- 부사 (Adverb)
- COL Alternative form of of course.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The dorsal raphe forebrain tract is a ventral transtegmental efferent pathway coursing through the midbrain forebrain bundle (MFB) and mainly terminating within the striatum [17 ,18 ].
- f course he won't give you credit. After all, his first and last concern is his company's profit margin.
- But the Fed could use its postmeeting statement to strengthen expectations that it is on course to raise rates for the first time since the Great Recession when the committee next meets in September.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I needed a waiver from the department head to take the course because I didn't technically have the prerequisite courses.
- But maybe the uneventfulness was merely par for the course.
- I was finding college too hard, so I dropped science and switched to an easier course.
Meaning of course for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "course" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr course
- en courses
- fr courses
- fr coursez
- en coursed